Thermostatic Mixing Valves
Thermostatic mixing valves are ideal for reducing temperatures in any situation where normal hot water at 60°c may accidentally scald / burn.
Used in showers, basins and baths, they ensure washing safety in Hospitals, Care Homes, schools, sports centres, factories, prisons and many other venues.
ESBE Thermostatic mixing valves (TMVs) are licenced for use with washbasins, showers and baths in higher risk and healthcare applications under the requirements of the NHS Estates D08 specification.
Our TMVs are available in 15mm or 22mm versions and include:
- 4 in 1 angle inlet connectors
- Stainless steel mesh strainers
- Non return valves
- 1/4" bsp pressure tapping point
- 1/4 turn lever ball valves
- PN10 - Working pressure 10 bar
- Max differential pressure 3 bar
- Max temperature 95°c
- Temperature stability +/- 2°c
- Nickel plated, dezincification resistant brass, DZR