What do they do?
Our range of Industrial Dryers have been designed to heat air using hot water for applications such as drying Grain, Woodchip, Logs, Paper, Bricks and many more using a heating medium such as hot water from a biomass boiler.
The outputs of the standard range are from 50 kW to 1000 kW with air delivery pressures up to 1000 Pa.
Each Industrial Dryer is delivered fully assembled for easy on-site installation.
Our standard range is based on the following:
Hot Water: 80°C flow / 60°C return
Air: 15°C inlet / 55°C outlet
For alternative air and/or water temperatures or air pressures please contact our sales department.
We can also supply coils that use thermal oil, steam or high pressure hot water as the heating medium.
Finned Tube Coil
- Copper Tubes
- Aluminium Fins
- Galvanised Steel Casing
- Inlet safety grill
Fan Complete with Electric Motor
- Three phase 415V motor
- Class F Insulation
- Weatherproof to IP55
- High efficiency
- Galvanised Steel
- Designed for even air distribution across heat exchanger
Skid Based Frame
- Suitable for lifting using a forklift
- Fully welded industrial strength
- Completely stainless steel
The following options are available;
- Inverter to vary airflow and control output
- Single to 3 phase converters
- Low noise fans
- Coated fins for coastal locations
- Alternative coil materials such as steel or stainless steel