UK Exchangers Ltd are ISO-14001 accredited
UK Exchangers Ltd ISO-14001 Certificate
UK Exchangers Ltd is committed to produce and deliver quality products that meet the requirements of our customers.
UK Exchangers specialises in the supply of a wide range of heat exchangers for industrial, food, dairy, refrigeration, HVAC and marine applications.
The company recognises that its various day-to-day operations can impact on the environment in a number of ways. The company is committed to minimising any potential adverse effects on the environment, and protecting the environment wherever it has the power to do so.
UK Exchangers integrate environmental considerations into our normal business decision –making process.
To help sustain and protect the environment we will:
- Minimise waste in all parts of our business.
- Monitor and work with our suppliers and other third parties and influence them to achieve similar environmental standards to those of the organisation.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other regulations and requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Commit to a programme of continual improvement of the management system, environmental performance and prevention of pollution.
- Through communication and training, ensure that all staff understand the policy and how they can influence environmental performance.
- Communicate our environmental policy as appropriate to customers, suppliers, and other interested parties.
- Provide a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Make our environmental policy available to the public via our website.