Fans for Heat Exchangers
Duct mounted, short case, long case, plate mounted, or spider frame supported - for practically all applications where air movement and control is required.
- Fan blades are 4, 5, 6 and 7 blades, usually in aluminium
- Diameters range from 200 to 1600mm, with different pitch angles to suit performance air flows and static pressures required
- Available in both stream directions
- Speed adjustable by varying voltage
- Three-phase and single-phase motors
- IP65 as standard allowing outdoor use
Motors are asynchronous three-phase, at single or double speed, or single-phase which can be speed adjustable by varying the motor applied voltage.
The electric windings are made in class F insulation as standard, but class H on request.
Motor ball bearings are sealed at both sides with maintenance-free special lubrication and guaranteed for noiseless operation. The standard temperature range is from -30 C° to +150 C°.
Motors may be provided with thermocouples to protect against overheating.
Backward Curved Centrifugal Fans
General air movement from low to high air flows levels and low to medium pressure levels.
Typically used for our industrial dryer package units for dying woodchip and grain etc..
- High efficiency motors
- Medium Volume : 02m3/s - 20m3/s
- Medium pressure: 250 Pa - 6000 Pa
- No overloading characteristics