Finned Tube Coil Heat Exchangers
We can supply Finned Tube Coils for either new installations or as made to measure replacements for existing damaged coils.
Our extensive range of Finned Tube Coils are designed for industrial, process and HVAC applications.
What do they do?
Finned tube coils transfer heat energy from a steam or liquid (through the tubes) into air (through the finned area) or vice versa.
They are the exact same principle as a car radiator (which uses a fan to blow air through the fins and cool the engine jacket water inside).
However, as well as small models, we produce finned tube coils for much larger commercial and industrial applications. The list of applications are endless!
- Air conditioning / HVAC
- Space heating (can be used in conjunction with Biomass boilers)
- Space cooling
- Process drying / dehumidification
- Grain store drying
- Paint drying ovens
- Heat recovery from exhaust air
- Air cooling in food manufacture
- Solvent recovery
We have various material options:
- Tubes in copper, steel or stainless steel
- Fins in aluminium, copper, steel or stainless steel
- Frames in galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluzinc or copper
- Connections in brass, steel or stainless steel
- We also supply various coatings to protect against corrosive environments
- Finned block - tubes expanded into rectangular fins
- Spiral wound - crimped fin wound along tube length
- Steam to air
- Refrigerant to air
- Economisers (air-to-air and heat recovery)
- Glycol solution run-around
- Oil coolers
- BSP threaded
- PN 16 flanged
- Plain tube
On receipt of your damaged coil or drawing, we can produce a replica coil to fit into your existing duct work and match up to your existing pipe-work connections when possible.
We also offer an on-site coil measuring service to measure up the existing coil. Many clients have saved both time and money by avoiding unnecessary modifications to their existing installations.
Download our replacement coil measuring template form here